Saturday 12 April 2014

SAHAJ CURRENT ACCOUNT

SME Sahaj is a Current Account to provide basic banking facility to the low profile business community with a Quarterly Average Balance (QAB) of Rs.1,000
Eligibility: Individual/proprietorship firms/partnership firms
Quarterly Average Balance (QAB): Rs 1000/-
Penalty for non-maintenance: Rs 300/quarter
Immediate credit of outstanding cheque: amount Rs 15000/- per cheque
Cash Remittance per day: Max amount Rs 10,000 per day
ATM Debit Card: Maximum withdrawal limit Rs 15,000/- per day
Standing Instruction for loan payment: Free
Corporate Internet Banking: Free
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT THE NEAREST SBI BRANCH

10 comments:

  1. My requirements sme sahaj account

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir aap Janet he ki kese ye account open ho sakta he to please muje mere what's up numbar par cantact kijiye ga my numbar is 7817952345

      Delete
  2. Is it possible to open sme sahag current account in any SBI Bank meerut rs 1000 only

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it possible to open sme sahag current account in any SBI Bank meerut rs 1000 only

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please sir help me I can't understand
    How open this current account
    Please gide me and which documents required opening this current account.
    My what's up and calling numbar is 7817952345.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are no idea to open some sahaj current account in meerut kankhera branch pl sugget

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any account keeping charges in this account annual basis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir muja be j account open karna hai my mobile number 8199920069

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mujhey vi sme sahaj current account opne karna h plz halp me my countact no 9117714109

    ReplyDelete